Sunday, March 14, 2010

Moving forward with IVF! Well, sort of...

So, my saline sonogram showed more scarring at the bottom of my uterus! I was so upset that I cried the whole time the doctor tried to explain it to me. After I calmed down, he said the scarring was very minimal and we could work around it. While he prefers to remove it, he said the top of the uterus still looks good.

We are going to move forward with IVF and start stims on March 27th. At that time, we'll decide whether to transfer or to freeze the embryos. He said he would evaluate my lining during the cycle and if all looks good there, it would be our decision. **sigh** I hate when I have to make the decisions. But, I am thankful that I might have a shot or at least I can freeze what I have if I decide to move forward with surgery. If I do the surgery, it won't be until late summer before I can transfer the frozen embryos.

We aren't changing the protocol very much either. It worries me some, but we will start with higher doses and hope that it works.

It's not the best outcome, but at least I can move forward. I pray that God brings us strength and more patience. I pray that my ovaries will produce some good quality eggs, even if it's just a few.

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment