Thursday, March 4, 2010

Waiting some more!

Yes, I have been MIA for awhile... Sorry! I've just been sad and going through the blues. I got the call a few days ago that the RE wouldn't be able to add me to the March 6th stim cycle. More waiting! My RE had surgery and he's just not able to get all the tests that I need in before that date. So, I am forced to go on the dreaded pill. I never thought I would hate BCP so much!

I get to start stims on March 27th now. I know, that's not very far away... But each day you wait feels like a lifetime. I've technically been waiting since my failed IVF attempt in November.

On another note, I have some vacation I need to use before my 5 year anniversary at work. *Gulp* 5 years! Crazy! So, I told my hubby we are going to the wine country! Well, the Texas wine country! I wish we could afford Napa, but all that money has to go to IVF. Grrrr.... So, we are staying at a Bed and Breakfast in Fredricksburg for a few nights and taking a wine tour one day. I know I am not supposed to drink (trying to do that whole healthy thing...blah), but I feel that this could lift my spirits. Plus, I love road trips!

Here's to March going by fast!
Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment