Monday, March 8, 2010

The Wedding!

Okay, so it's not my wedding... but it's Jason and Molly's wedding! You remember Jason, right? He dumped Melissa Rycroft on TV for Molly. Yea, that Jason. I've been looking forward to a good wedding since I haven't been to any lately. I love a big wedding with all the flair. The lighting, the flowers, the band, the dress. Ah, I love a good wedding. And, the cake. I love cake!


Okay, enough about the Bachelor. Tomorrow is my saline sono appointment. I pray that my stupid uterus will pass the test. I am really nervous, as I just don't think I can go through surgery again. Plus, it's not good to have multiple surgeries down there. It just causes more problems and more scarring. I am sure all you IF guru's feel my pain, so please say a little prayer for me :)

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment