Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Am I CRAZY?!?

I feel like a crazy person. I am starting IVF #2 (or is it really #1) on Saturday. I am not sure why I am putting myself through this. Again. Please pray for me! I have diminished ovarian reserve, so I am worried that I am doing this all for nothing!

I must say though, I have a great RE. He and his staff of nurses have managed to collect enough drugs, that I only paid $864 for drugs compared to $4000+ Thank you!!!!

Although I am feeling worried and blue, I still feel blessed though. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with an aggressive form of melanoma on her nose last week. She will need surgery and reconstruction of her nose. She is doing so well with the news, despite how scary cancer is...

Random: I bought tickets to Wicked last night! I know, random, but I am so excited! I have always wanted to see the musical, but I always miss it when it comes to the Big D. It sells out so freakin' fast. The show is on June 5th. Will I be in this same infertility situation? Only time will tell...

I hope everyone is having a good week! Please pray that these little ovaries can perform and give us some good quality eggs. Please!

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment