Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Rather than starting out with my IVF progress, I thought I would list what I am thankful for this Easter:

1) My wonderful husband... who always stays true and optimistic.
2) My parents. They are loving, caring parents who deserve a grand baby! Ha!
3) My wonderful friends - love them!

I am very thankful for the people in my life. While sometimes I get blue that everyone is experiencing mommyhood, I do know that they are praying for me :) I know that God has a plan for all of us and we must trust in his plan!

We didn't make it to church today. My mother-in-law had Melanoma removed from her nose on Friday and she didn't feel like going to church with all her bandages. So, we lounged on the couch this morning and then made Easter lunch. We are waiting on her biopsy of her lymph nodes under her chin. Please say a prayer!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter with family or friends. If you can't be with those peeps, then I hope you are having a relaxing day doing exactly what you want!

Off to the RE tomorrow for my appointment. I think retrieval day will be on Thursday - so scared!!

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment