Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beta #2 and #3

The results are in folks....

Beta #2 on Monday was 182
Beta #3 on Wednesday was 601

YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!

I am very excited but extremely cautious and scared. I keep having twinges of discomfort on my left side. Just a little pressure here and there, but now I am so worried about an ectopic pregnancy! Did you know that 1 out of 30 have an ectopic with IVF? Only 1 in 200 have it when they get pregnant the old fashioned way. Blah!

I have had very light cramping off and on since my transfer. A little lower back discomfort and now light brown spotting. Ugh. I just don't have a good feeling about this! When you google these things you get everything from soup to nuts. So, I am obsessing over an ectopic pregnancy now. Please don't let that be the case. I don't need any more pain or surgery.

If you can, please say a little prayer for this baby. Pray that God will carry us through this path and calm our worries and fears. Pray that this is not an ectopic pregnancy.

Thanks girls :)

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment