Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lab Report!

The lab report call came yesterday morning! When I saw the number my heart started to race... I wasn't expecting the call until later that afternoon, so I immediately thought something was wrong. The report was completely SURPRISING. I was stunned:
23 eggs retrieved
16 mature
12 fertilized with conventional IVF (no ICSI)

I am having a hard time being excited with these results, only because I know the really tough part begins. Will the embryos divide? Are there any quality eggs in there? Will they have fragmentation? What if all of the embryos are blah? Ugh. And so it is. The next hurdle is here folks. I am very happy I have made it to this point. I am so blessed and thankful. But, as many of you know, there is still a HUGE hurdle to overcome. The results will come on Sunday - Day 3. It seems like an eternity away. I am praying hard and hoping for the best.

Thanks for listening. I appreciate everyone's support!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17


Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment