Saturday, February 20, 2010

I got my wig busted!

I finally got my hair highlighted and cut! Yea! I feel like a new person. The last time I had this done was right before my busted IVF cycle. I hope this isn't a bad sign...getting it done right before another cycle?!? Yikes!

I am so ready for March to get here. Let's get the show on the road! I know my egg quality will be piss poor. I was never thinking about having kids in high school and college when I was socially smoking. Or when I took Accutane for my skin. There is nothing I can do now, but I know that the quality will be bad.

Getting nervous too about my protocol. I am doing the same protocol as last time, except this time I have been taking two months of estrogen. The RE is hoping this jump starts my ovaries. Of course, he will also give me higher doses of meds too.

I think the hubby and I are going to eat crab legs. And I am going to have a glass of wine. Again, I am not pregnant, so screw it! Gotta live life sometimes!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment