Monday, February 8, 2010

Thankful

In the midst of IF, I am thankful for so many things in my life. Today, my co-worker/close friend told me about her step-father's progress from back surgery and a stroke. Her Mom is the constant caregiver and never sleeps. It's tough on her and this is her life now. She thought she was getting a second chance at love, but giving 24 hour care is her reality.

So, today I take note of things I am thankful for in my life. My health, my husband, great family, my home and food on the table. We both have jobs and great friends. I believe in God and I am thankful that he brought my husband and I together. So, today I remember that there ARE people out there that have it much, much worse than I... and for those, I pray.

On a lighter note, it's time to watch the Bachelor. He's super cheesy, but whatever... He's a Dallas boy, but a little girly sometimes. Happy Bachelor. It's the little things to get you through the day.

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment