Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Not Even Trying"

Isn't it hard to hear the words "I wasn't even trying and it just happened?" It seems to be the preferred response for Dallas girls. We'll be out to dinner, hashing out the latest gossip...when someone drops the "I'm pregnant" bomb. Which is usually followed by "it just happened and we weren't even trying!" I mean, really? How many women just say that, but secretly have been peeing on pregnancy tests? Grrr....

I'm not trying to be all negative here, but seriously. Is everyone pregnant? My entire support group is pregnant. Everyone! Not kidding! Everyone is drinking from the fertility fountain. I just found out another friend I have been supporting over the last year with her infertility journey is...you guessed it! Pregnant! Ugh. I am trying to be all happy and supportive. But inside I am dying. I am so crushed and I feel so alone. I thought I would be leaving 2009 behind me, but it seems to just keep following me. Please stop 2009. It's a new year and it's supposed to be filled with hope not sorrow.

Dallas Girl
xoxo

A pic from our best vacation ever. I wish I were there now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment