Sunday, February 21, 2010

ICLW!

Hello ICLWers!

I am a 31 year old Dallas girl and have been married for 5 years this past October. We've been trying for baby #1 for 2+ years now.

We've tried 3 rounds of Clomid, IVF, IUI and now we're about to start IVF #2. I have all the problems - endo, fibroids, scarring/adhesions, ovulatory problems and now...very low ovarian reserve for a 31 year old.

It's been a rough road, but I pray that our journey will eventually lead to mommyhood!

I am new to ICLW, but I am excited to be a part of such a wonderful, supportive group.

3 comments:

jenicini said...

DG - Hi! I read a bit of your blog and boy do I hear you! Even with a normal AMH and FSH, I had crap crap crappy eggs. I hope that the changes in your procedure make a difference for this next cycle. Lots of luck.

ICLW

Anonymous said...

Hi there, stopping by from ICLW. Good luck from a fellow Texan! I am still in the process of getting diagnosed, but am slowly moving through the journey. Not fun, but blogging helps!

Marla said...

Stopping by from ICLW! Nice to meet a fellow Tx blogger. There are a lot of us here. I wonder why it is that there are so many infertile Texans. Maybe it's the drinking water. Lol!

BTW, it's really, really tricky to leave you a comment, (and I'm not even sure you'll get this one) so maybe it has something to do with your settings ??? This is my 6th attempt to leave you one, so I just thought you might want to know...

Happy ICLW!

Post a Comment