Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day

Well, it's Wednesday and we all know what that means! A little closer to the weekend. Thank goodness. This week has been so busy, I can barely keep up. I am getting nervous about my doctor appointment next week. It's a week away and I am praying that the doctor won't make me wait too much longer for IVF. My test results for ovarian reserve were awful. Well, worse than awful. So I don't want to waste any more time! I just turned 31, but my ovaries are more like 41. Ugh!

I am trying to stay positive and form my questions on a paper. I also made an appointment with another doctor as well. I think I need that second opinion that everyone talks about. I know my breaking point though. I will not do donor eggs. I am glad it's there for those who want/need this option. But, it's not for me. I don't want to hear that speech from my doctor, but I am scared that it might happen...

For those of you reading, low ovarian reserve at 30 (right before my birthday) was not what I wanted to hear. I have read every website, blog, forum that you can imagine. All with mixed emotions and a lot fear. Fear of failure. Fear of never ever having children. Fear of more heartache. More tears.

Oh, how I wish I had as much money as I do fear. I'm not sure I would be rich, but I would sure enjoy a nice vacation! Or two. Maybe even buy a pool for those hot Dallas days.

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment