Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day




Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends! I am sucker for any holiday with red and pink! Yesterday my wonderful hubby got me a 90 minute massage. Yea, you read this correctly. 90 whole minutes. It was so great!! After the massage, I quickly showered and we went to dinner. I even had a couple of glasses of red wine. Yes, I did. I deserve it. I am not pregnant and I shouldn't have to suffer all the time, right?

Today we are going to see the movie, Valentine's Day. I am sure it won't be that great (the critics are raking it across the coals) and I know Julie Roberts is only in it for 6 minutes, but we are still going... We'll probably grab lunch too and maybe a little shopping?

Only 12 more days left on my estrogen/progesterone therapy. And then, hopefully, I'll get to start IVF on March 6th. I am praying that my next sonogram shows no problems. Come on uterus! I am so excited that I might just buy myself a little something today. Here's to wishing for a happy heart in 2010!

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment