Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy

I am just plain lazy this weekend. Actually, I think I am really depressed. I can't get past the worrying about "what if it never happens?!" I just can't. So, here I sit, all weekend watching Jersey Shore and all sorts of bad reality TV.

There are so many things to do around this house, but I just have no energy. No desire to do anything productive. Ugh. I feel so lazy, but I just don't care. How do you get past this? How do you truly believe that God has a plan for you? Those are my unanswered questions.

I have a Super Bowl party to go to today. I am trying to be excited about it, but it's combined with a 1 year old's birthday party. Everyone with their kids. Great! Just what I need! Hahaha. I can't even drink. It's not that I have to drink to have a good time, but I am not pregnant! I repeat! I should get to have a beer or at least one cocktail. I think acupuncture is causing me more harm than good. They basically tell me you can't do anything fun because your are "trying." I am so freaking over it.

Hope you are being lazy this weekend too. We all deserve a dose of it for the crap we go through!

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment