Thursday, February 4, 2010

US Weekly

On Thursday's, I look forward to coming home to a fresh US Weekly in the mailbox. I love to curl up on the couch for some Thursday night TV while I ready my gossip mag. For those of you who don't know me... I love the celebrity gossip. LOVE. I am a junkie. Well, you can see where I am going with this. The mail was already on the counter (my hubby works from home) when I got home and NO magazine! It just sums up the week. Crap!

On another note, my only non-pregnant BFF (ha!) is going for a big interview tomorrow. I hope she gets it! She is so excited to get back into her career field again and I am praying this works out. She has been so different lately, like my old friend before she had her daughter. Not that her daughter doesn't light up her life, but it's great to see her old passions come back :)

I spent the afternoon surfing fertility forums. I am so discouraged! I wish a sign would happen. I wish God would send me a note that told me exactly what to do... I wish my US Weekly had made it home to take my mind off the future :)

TGIF!

Dallas Girl
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment